2016 UK Insurance Multichannel Customer Experience Study
Email beats web for insurance customer service
New research from Eptica uncovers poor response rates to questions asked online and on social media
Repeating research carried out since 2011, we evaluated 10 leading UK insurers, including general, motor, home, life and pet sectors, in these key areas:
- Their ability to answer ten basic questions via their website
- On the speed and accuracy of their response via their email channel
- On the speed and accuracy of their response to a directly tweeted question
- On the speed and accuracy of their response to a query posted via Facebook
- For their ability to answer a question through web chat
- On the consistency of response across digital channels
We invite you to download the study with full analysis, infographics and a best practice guide to improving Customer Experience.
Download the full study
Please take a few moments to fill the information below.