Customer Day 2015
Transforming Customer Service through Multichannel Customer Engagement
October 8th 2015, The Grosvenor Hotel, London
In an era of increased competition and growing consumer power, customer experience is the key differentiator. Expectations are rising continually and your customers demand fast, accurate responses through whatever channel they use. Delivering fast, seamless customer experience builds long-term, profitable relationships, increasing loyalty and encouraging repeat business.
We invite you to join us to hear the key issues and to inform your strategy on multichannel customer service. This event provides an excellent opportunity to network with and learn from industry peers as well as Eptica product experts who can help you transform your business and your customer’s experience.
Featured topics and sessions:
- Hear how other Eptica users are driving customer service excellence through case studies from Ageas and City & Guilds
- Enjoy keynote speaker Martin Hill-Wilson, Customer Engagement and Digital Business Strategist; Topic: The Customer Hub - Imaging Next Generation Customer Engagement
- Share your own experiences by suggesting, participating in or even hosting Round Table discussions
- See a demo of Eptica’s latest customer engagement platform in the presentation "Multichannel Possibilities for the Contact Centre and Beyond"
- Networking drinks reception at the Réunion Bar at The Grosvenor Hotel
Welcome & Eptica Update
Keynote: The Customer Hub - Imaging Next Generation Customer Engagement by Martin Hill-Wilson, Customer Engagement and Digital Business Strategist
A Step Change in Managing Customer Enquiries
Multichannel Possibilities for the Contact Centre and Beyond
Tips for Optimization
Integrating Enhanced Email Management into the Contact Centre
Round Table Session 1
Round Table Session 2
Wrap Up and Networking
- Martin Hill-Wilson, Customer Engagement and Digital Business Strategist. Also an author and international keynote speaker. Founder of Brainfood Consulting, who help clients evolve their social and digital capabilities through transformational change.
- Tracy Sheldon, Retail Head of Continuous Improvement, Ageas
- Richard Hainsworth, Planning and Resource Manager, City & Guilds
- Jonathan Mobbs, Client Director, Azzurri Communication
- Olivier Njamfa, CEO & Founder, Eptica
- Steve Nattress, Product Manager, Eptica
- Robin Tandon, Senior Product Marketing Director, Eptica
- Anne-Merete Jensen, Business and Training Consultant, Eptica
- Derek Lewis, Sales Director, Eptica
Thursday, 8th October 2015.
Registration will start at 9am, the offical close is at 5pm, to be followed by networking. Please don't forget to save the date!
101 Buckingham Palace Road
Click for map and directions, please note you can access it from Victoria Station.
Please take a few moments to fill the information below.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can exercise your right of access to information pertaining to you and ask for any corrections or deletions to be made, by contacting us at the following email address: email@example.com. More…