Eptica completes its 1st round and continues its expansion in France and Britain.
Six months after its creation, the EADS spin-off Eptica has completed its first round enabling investors such as SPEF, Talento et the British Sydmor International to join the company's capital. In addition to the existing 15 customers, Eptica has won over, in the past 6 months, 4 new clients: 3 French companies and one European one: La Parisienne d'Assurance, Netcourtier, Help-Line in France and RLC in Benelux. To accelerate its European development and boost its market share, Eptica has established various partnerships such as:
- Business & Décision, specialized in data engineering and consulting in Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and E-Business, will integrate M>WebTouch into its offer of a «Multi-Channel Contact Center»
- After having selected M>WebTouch for internal use, Help-Line, the Help-Desk and Call Center subsidiary of Neurones, decided to sign a partnership agreement with Eptica to promote the solution to its pool of clients.
DTS Communication, the British leader of CRM and Call Center consulting and integration, has over 250 clients with a hundred or so Contact Center references. At this year's SeCA exhibition, Eptica will present the latest version of its solution M>WebTouch 4.5, with three new features dedicated to outsourcers:
- Advanced agent management thanks to its new reporting and administrative features.
- The ability to assist agents during the response procedure, by presenting him with a selection of predefined response templates that correspond best to the client's request.
- A new API enabling companies to connect M>WebTouch with 3rd party applications that can provide industry specific response templates.
Eptica's M>WebTouch, enables companies to efficiently manage its customer relationships via Internet ( email, chat or co-browsing). This software solution stands out amongst its pears as a prototype can be set-up in only 2-5 days, thereby enabling companies to immediately evaluate the benefits of the solution in the daily management of their customer relationships.
Eptica, a MATRAnet spin-off, is a leading provider of e-CRM software solutions enabling e-business orientated companies or companies who want to take full advantage of their web site, to create, develop and manage in real-time their relationship with clients, suppliers or partners via the Internet. Eptica Enterprise Suite M>WebTouch can be delivered through 3 modules:
- Eptica E-Mail Management: efficiently manage a large number of incoming e-mails and provide your clients with fast, accurate, and personalized responses
- Eptica Live Interaction: interact with your customers via the Web using chat, Web page pushing, co-browsing or form-sharing
- Eptica Profiling & Customer Behavior Analysis: fully understand your customers, their needs and their expectations thanks to the module's tracking and profiling features
Eptica's innovative solution, the Eptica Enterprise Suite M>WebTouch, is distributed through its international network of partners to large companies such as DealTime (USA), Peace Systems Integration (Taiwan), Mundoviaje.com (Spain) and Assurdiscount.com (France).
Press Contact EPTICA H&B Communication Claire Flin - Christelle Maupetit Tel.: 331 47 04 10 33 email@example.com