Eptica will present Eptica Enterprise Suite 6.5 at Call Centre Expo 2005
Eptica will present the latest version of its Enterprise Suite which offers personalised interactive customer service and support via email, live chat or co-browsing.
At the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) - Birmingham 28th-29th September 2005 - Hall 6 - Stand C85
Eptica is a leading provider of e-CRM software solutions enabling e-business orientated companies or companies who want to take full advantage of their web site, to create, develop and manage in real-time their relationship with clients, suppliers or partners via the Internet. A spin-off of the group EADS, Eptica offers an innovative range of e-CRM solutions entirely conceived to enable companies reach two crucial objectives:
- Offer live interactive customer service and support over the Internet using e-mail, chat, co-browsing or form-sharing
- Build long-lasting personalised relationships with their clients thanks to an in-depth understanding of their expectations and specific needs.
Eptica Enterprise Suite s composed of three solutions:
- Eptica Email Management:efficiently manage a large number of incoming emails and provide your clients with fast, accurate, and personalized responses.
- Eptica Live Interaction: interact with your customers via the Web using chat, Web page pushing, co-browsing or form-sharing.
- Eptica Customer Behaviour Analysis: fully understand your customers, their needs and their expectations thanks to the module's tracking and profiling features.
Eptica is a leading provider of e-CRM software solutions enabling companies reach two crucial objectives: Offer live interactive customer service and support over the Internet using e-mail, chat, co-browsing or form-sharing and build long-lasting personalized relationships with their clients thanks to an in-depth understanding of their expectations and specific needs.
Eptica's comprehensive suite, the Eptica Enterprise Suite, is distributed through its international network of partners, VARs and consultants such as Capgemini, Steria, Accenture, Bull, Atos Wordline, Valoris, JP Technologies, Altrasoft, JetMultimedia, AmecSpie, Newpoint, FrontCall, Callone, IMC in France. And internationally, Smartcall(UK), JEM Technologies (UK), Green Meadows (Benelux), Business&Decision (Spain).
Some of our clients in France are Crédit du Nord, Sofinco, IONIS, Cofinoga, ING Direct, Crédit Agricole, Médiatis… in the Financial Sector; INSEE, CPAM, CNED, Chamber of Commerce Nice Côte d'Azur, Net-entreprise.fr, SACEM, Pas de Calais Habitat… in the Public Sector; La Redoute, FNAC, France Loisirs, Marionnaud Parfumeries, EDITIS (Bordas, Nathan…), Verbaudet, Daxon and Somewhere (PinaultPrintempsRedoute Group), Club Dial and Musicandfilm.fr (Universal Group), Prisma Presse… in the Retail Sector; LaSer, Sitel, Arvato services, Acticall, Nemesis, Action Market … as outsourceurs; UCPA, Voyage Loisirs, Viva Vacances, France Billet, Nouvelles Frontières… in the Tourism & Leisure Sector; Prisma Press, Gandi, Les Taxis Bleus, Club Internet, Meetic, Tir Groupé… in the Services Sector.
Eptica's customers include large international companies, such as DealTime (USA), Peace Systems Integration (Taiwan), Mundoviaje.com & Inmopolis (Spain).