Eptica wins the « Coup de pouce aux jeunes pousses » prize of the ESC Rouen
Initiated in spring 2001 by Eric Mesnil, President of the ESC Rouen Graduates Association, the prize « Coup de pouce aux jeunes pousses » was set up to reward young start-ups and help them to launch their business. The prize "Coup de pouce aux jeunes pousses" 2002 was awarded to Olivier NJAMFA (1987 Graduate), CEO of Eptica, who will receive a cheque of 8 000 euros at ESC Rouen' s graduation ceremony on 27th April 2002.
Thanks to this operation, Eptica will not only benefit from a financial push but will also be able to establish privileged contacts with ESC Rouen' s network of graduates. For the first time, the ESC Rouen Graduates Association reviewed nearly a dozen applications of companies set up by graduates. The jury, composed of 8 people (7 graduates and one of the school's Professors) and presided by Eric Gast, Director of Normandie Entreprendre, nominated 4 laureates in January 2002:
- Alexandra Clemençon (1998 graduate) of Alearis: company specialized in the use of mathematical models in accounting
- Alexandre Belmont (2001 graduate) of Enlive: Web Agency - Olivier Njamfa (1997 graduate) of Eptica: editor of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions
- Sébastien Longueville (1997 graduate) of Adonscreen: Communication company that communicates via screensavers
The selection is based on the following criteria: the potential development of the company, the quality of the application submitted, and a face-to-face interview with the founders of the company. «The success of the operation "coup de pouce aux jeunes pousses", owes a lot to the personal implication of the ESC Rouen graduates. The challenge today is now to transform this network into a real Club of Entrepreneurs.», declares Eric Mesnil, President of the ESC Rouen Graduates Association.
Eptica, a MATRAnet spin-off, is a leading provider of e-CRM software solutions enabling e-business orientated companies or companies who want to take full advantage of their web site, to create, develop and manage in real-time their relationship with clients, suppliers or partners via the Internet. Eptica Enterprise Suite M>WebTouch can be delivered through 3 modules:
- Eptica E-Mail Management: efficiently manage a large number of incoming e-mails and provide your clients with fast, accurate, and personalized responses
- Eptica Live Interaction: interact with your customers via the Web using chat, Web page pushing, co-browsing or form-sharing
- Eptica Profiling & Customer Behavior Analysis: fully understand your customers, their needs and their expectations thanks to the module's tracking and profiling features
Eptica's innovative solution, the Eptica Enterprise Suite M>WebTouch, is distributed through its international network of partners to large companies such as DealTime (USA), Peace Systems Integration (Taiwan), Mundoviaje.com (Spain) and Assurdiscount.com (France).