Gartner Customer Experience & Technologies Summit
Eptica is proud to be a sponsor of the Gartner Customer Experience & Technologies Summit, which will be held in London on 10-11 May 2017. The event will look at how organizations can shape the future of customer experience and ensure that they have the vision, strategy and tactics to thrive in ever-more competitive markets.
Eptica Solution Provider Session: 10 May, 16:45-17:15
Room: Westminster C
As well as exhibiting, Eptica will be speaking alongside its global customer L’Occitane [see recording]. Anne-Sophie Pouyau, Head of International & European Customer Service and Olivier Njamfa, CEO of Eptica will talk about:
- How L’Occitane has planned its international, multichannel customer experience strategy to deliver a seamless, global approach
- The personal service that L’Occitane is providing by linking customer information across multiple systems
- Putting the Voice of the Customer at the heart of L’Occitane’s operations across the world
- How to set and measure global metrics in multiple languages, cultures and countries, and to manage a truly worldwide team
- The importance of artificial intelligence in delivering a better, more efficient service, underpinning meaningful conversations between L’Occitane and its customers.
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Road
London, SE1 7UT
Not yet registered? Contact us for an exclusive discount code - €325* off the standard registration rate!
*Discount available on new registrations only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Request your exclusive discount code*
Please take a few moments to fill the information below.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can exercise your right of access to information pertaining to you and ask for any corrections or deletions to be made, by contacting us at the following email address: email@example.com. More…