US Retail Multichannel Customer Experience Study
We evaluated 500 retailers on:
1. Their ability to answer ten basic, sector-specific questions via their website
2. On the speed and accuracy of their response via their email channel
3. On the speed and accuracy of their response to a directly tweeted question
4. On the speed and accuracy of their response to a question via Facebook
5. For their ability to answer a question through web chat
6. On the consistency of response across digital channels
Additionally, 1,000 consumers were polled on how long they were willing to wait for responses on these channels. We invite you to download the full study with full analysis, infographics and a best practice guide to improving Customer Experience.
“For me the Eptica Study proved that, for many retailers, customer service is just talk – or actually lack of it,” said Shep Hyken, customer experience expert and writer of the 2015 Eptica Retail Multichannel Customer Experience Study’s foreword. “Don’t promise me great service and then take hours to respond to my requests, if you respond at all. The best companies get it, respecting their customers and their time – these are likely to be the winners in the competitive retail market.“
Download the Retail Multichannel Customer Experience Study
Please take a few moments to fill the information below.